Saturday 25 February 2012

Alegria Donna Professional Nursing Clog


I'm a Registered Nurse and also a gal that has suffered from terrible plantar fasciitis. That being said having comfortable footwear has always been a big priority for me. I first heard about Algeria shoes from my boyfriends mom, she has a few pairs and raved about how comfortable they were. I was interested but  I was a big Birkenstock fan. I did a lot of research before buying these shoes as they are $$$. Lots of O.R. nurses and other professionals that stand on hours on end on their tender tooties love these shoes. I caved and I have to say I couldn’t be happier. I have two pairs I purchased from websites for discounted prices
·         http://www.clogoutlet.com/
·         http://www.lydiasuniforms.com/

These blow my birkies out of the water as far as work is concerned.
Why I like these shoes:
slip resistant outsole and stain-proof leather coating ( great for messy work days)
Rocker Outsole is engineered to reduce heel and central metatarsal pressure and the bottom is flat to increase stability
Alegrias are PERFECT for a long work day ....and the best part? There’s no break-in time!!!!

I recommend these shoes for anyone that has sore feet or just wants a nice comfortable shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment